This is a course for full classes of CA IPCC / CA Inter Cost Accounting – Old Syllabus / New Syllabus. Mention in the note in billing page about Old Course or New Course.
What you get?
The course with total concepts, logics, applications and exhaustive practice of upto 300 Questions covered in 60 classes on Cost Accounting of 2.5 hrs each.
Ours is the only class in the entire country that teaches the cost concepts along with
-Generally Accepted Cost Accounting Principles and
-Cost Accounting Standards applicable in India.
The above two are newly inserted in CA IPC Syllabus and already the exam paper has already started asking questions on it.
For more demos, check our Video Gallery in Resources Section of the Website or check our Youtube Channel – SJC INSTITUTE.
Mode of Joining Classes –
Mode 1. Live Classes – Call office for its details
Mode 2. Video Classes outside Kolkata at our Video Centres – Contact Details are here.
Mode 3. Video Classes through Pen Drives
FACTS for Pen Drive Classes
– Pen Drive Classes have a validity of – One year or Exam Term Due, Whichever is earlier along with a restriction of views equivalent to double the total number of video files. It is activated only on one personal computer.
-If you are in a different city, you just need to book the class. We will ship the pen drives and hardcopy of study materials at no extra shipping cost.
– For queries while studying in pen drive classes, you must utilise our Course Forum in Resources Section of the website where your queries would be answered within 24 hours, or you can make a list of queries and settle it by meeting Sir personally or over phone call.
Join Financial Management along with Cost Accounting for the following reasons –
- In our Financial Management classes, we just don’t teach you but make you aware of all financial plannings that you require to know to live your life.
- Learn Magical Tricks of Calculator to simplify your calculations and save your time
- Full Concepts and Derivation of Formulas.
- Base building for advanced level FM required in Finals.
Check out the demo of FM class here –
To Check details of FM Classes – Click here
Still having confusions? Fill this form to get a call back –