The course covers Cost Management (50 marks) and Cost Audit (20 marks)
This course is relevant for CMA INTER Exams under 2016 Syllabus.
This paper of Group 2 – comprises of Cost Management – 50 Marks and Financial Management – 50 Marks.
To get the details of Financial Management – Check CMA Grp 2 Financial Management – Separately in courses section.
What you get ?
Costing (50 Marks)
- 25 lectures of 2.5 hrs each in Costing
- Special Coverage of exclusive Chapters of CMA Syllabus and ICMAI Material
- Special Classes on Theory part for better scoring
Mode of Joining Classes –
Mode 1. Live Classes at our Kolkata Centre –
Contact our office at 8100112222 for Class Schedule.
Fees is Rs 2,500 for Live Classes. You can pay online here by clicking on “Take This Course” Button and present the receipt at our office.
Mode 2. Video Classes outside Kolkata at our Video Centres – Contact Details are here.
Mode 3. Video Classes through Pen Drives – Best to save yourself from Travelling hassles and time clashes –
FACTS for Pen Drive Classes
– Pen Drive Classes have a validity of – One year or Exam Term Due, Whichever is earlier along with a restriction of views equivalent to double the total number of video files.
-If you are in a different city, you just need to book the class. We will ship the pen drives and hardcopy of study materials at no extra shipping cost.
– For queries while studying in pen drive classes, you must utilise our Course Forum in Resources Section of the website where your queries would be answered within 24 hours, or you can make a list of queries and settle it by meeting Sir personally or over phone call.
Standard Costing Conceptualisation
Still having confusions? Fill this form to get a call back –
No Reviews found for this course.