This is Final – Costing Course for CA Final (Old), CA Final (New) and CMA Final Students.
CA (Old) Syllabus:
- Hours of the Course: 181 Hrs
- No. of Video files (as per recording of latest batch):283 Files
- Storage Space (GB):78 GB
CA (New) Syllabus:
- Hours of the Course: 231 Hrs
- No. of Video files (as per recording of latest batch):204 Files
- Storage Space (GB): 64 GB
- Hours of the Course: 320 Hrs
- No. of Video files (as per recording of latest batch): 219 Files
- Storage Space (GB): 78 GB
2. To register in-
CA (Old) Syllabus:
- Pen drive Batch Click here:
- Own HDD/Own Pen Drive:
- Live or Video Classes at our Centres:
CA (New) Syllabus:
- Pen drive Batch Click here: https://register.sjc.co.in/batch/359
- Own HDD/Own Pen Drive: https://register.sjc.co.in/batch/358
- Live or Video Classes at our Centres: https://register.sjc.co.in/batch/251/
- Pen drive Batch Click here: https://register.sjc.co.in/batch/360
- Own HDD/Own Pen Drive: https://register.sjc.co.in/batch/361
- Live or Video Classes at our Centres: https://register.sjc.co.in/batch/252
Necessary amendments will be provided through online courses on our website (sjc.co.in)
- Shipped within 3 days of receiving the order via reputed courier agency.
5.Video Validity and Extension :
20% of the fees for 1 month validity.
For extension request mail your details at email@example.com to receive payment link & procedure.
No additional views will be given in case of extension. The extension is in
terms of validity only. If views are lost due to technical issues faced
while playing the videos, it will be restored only when views get fully exhausted.
The errors need to be reported with attached snapshots at the earliest to our email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. GST Invoicing:
No such facility is available now.
We have strict no refund policy. Confirm carefully before enrolling.
You can enroll by paying as per any of the following options through online mode only.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net banking
Enrollment is for the specific batch only. Batch transfers are not permitted.
You cannot avail pen drives if you are enrolled for live batch and vice-versa.
A link for group on Telegram App will be provided to you.You can raise your query on that. By joining in that group, students can support each other queries and sir will be there in the group as a moderator.
- The computer/laptop should have at least 4 GB RAM, Temp files should be deleted from C Drive, and should not have several movies, files, etc on its hard disk.
- The C Drive should remain free up to 50% of the available space. A lighter machine would be able to play the files without interruption.
- Ear phone, for better concentration and audio quality.
- Uninstall / Disable*
a. Disable– Remote Desktop Connection from control pan
b. Uninstall– Antivirus – Mcafee/ Avast / AVG or any other free wares are not supported.
Turn off windows firewall if not using any antivirus.
* During the time the videos are being played on your system.
* Prefer to use only Quick heal or Kaspersky Antivirus (Paid version).
For any further queries please contact us on our landline no. 033-4059-3800 or write us at email@example.com
Coverage for CA Final – AMA (Old) / Strategic Cost Management (New)
Coverage for CMA Final – Strategic Cost Management and Strategic Performance Management
How to prepare for CMA Finals – Special Seminar Conducted recently for newly qualified CMA Inter students
How to prepare for CA Finals – for newly qualified CA IPCC Students
CA Final Costing New Syllabus vs Old Syllabus
CA Final – New and Old Syllabus – Full Comparison
For more Demos – Check our Youtube Channel – SJC INSTITUTE
PEN DRIVE CLASSES