EXCLUSIVE COMBO BATCH FOR CMA INTER STUDENTS
CMA Inter Cost Group 1 and Cost Group 2
Applicable for June 22 exam.
Available in Download Mode and Pen drive Mode.
Videos will be uploaded right after the Live Class.
Highlights of the new batch are -
1. Every Saturday we will Summarise/revise the whole week's classes.
2. All questions from CMA Institute New Syllabus resources only.
3. All question's sources are duly marked beside each question.
4. The portions that are for knowledge purposes have been highlighted separately so that you do not stress much upon them before your exam.
5. All questions synchronized in one place. No need of referring to multiple books for the same chapter, unless more new questions are added by the CMA Institute until your exam term.
6. More real-world examples.
7. Referring to CMA Institute Mat periodically in the class to retaliate and to cover up any left-outs.
8. Personalised one-to-one online meeting sessions.
9. Continuous pestering of exam scoring points for the answers given by CMA Institute.
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
Cost Accounting subject is taught by Satish Jalan Sir (CA, CMA (UK), CS). He is revered for his forte in Costing and FM.
He simplifies the concepts in a storytelling approach which makes the learning atmosphere fun-loving and light. The concepts delivered in the class are definitely exam focussed as well as they are focused to improve your critical thinking. It also elevates your approach towards your life and its challenges.
We just never deliver a concept by merely reading the material. It's all by creating a situation and develop your thinking abilities. This prepares you in a manner that you are ever ready for your exams. Though, practice is a must to be able to master the concepts.
You may watch the lectures on your Windows Laptop or Android Mobile. Please note that you can watch on any one device at a time.
Motorola and rooted android devices are not supported.
Cost Accounting Group 1 & Cost and Management Accounting Group 2 of CMA Inter Exam.
No. of Classes
110 Classes (Approx).
234 hours (Approx)
Blend of Hindi and English.
Four volumes of Study Material in Hard Copy.
ystem Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 & 11 with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic card driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 4.4 and above with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Cost Group 1 & 2
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for June 23 exams then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till June 22 exams
Option 1: Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will recieve a Start up guide of the course in your registered E-mail ID. You may join the Telegram group of your course by clicking on the link provided in the Start up guide.This is a group of all the students of the course.
You may raise a query among your course mates who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number - 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 7pm) or take a suitable time to call.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at email@example.com. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
We strictly follow a No Refund Policy. Confirm carefully before enrolling.
If we are unable to provide you the course then you shall be entitled to refund of your fees subject to convenience charges or other administrative charges as made applicable time to time.
You may wish to choose for –
a) Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b) Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
If you want to change your Phone or Laptop at any time during the validity of the course, It will be allowed only once on payment of ₹ 2,500.
The Validity and Views can not be changed in any circumstances.
- Introduction Video