This course has been designed as per CMA Inter Grp -1 Examination Exclusively.
Now we have COMBO of CMA Inter Gr-1 Financial Accounting, Cost Accounting, Law and Ethics, and Direct Taxation.
StudyNON-STOP withSJC, now you will getUnlimited views on
Cost Accounting by CA Satish Jalan Sir, Financial Accounting by CA Santosh Kumar Sir,Laws and Ethics by CA Amit Bachhawat Sir.
For Direct Taxation By CA Vivek Soni Sir you will get 2 Views per Video.
Relevant for Dec 22 Attempt.
Introduction Video of CMA Inter Gr-1 Financial Accounting by CA Santosh Kumar Sir :
Introduction Video of CMA Inter Gr-1 Cost Accounting by CA Satish Jalan Sir :
Introduction Video of CMA Inter Law & Ethics by CA Amit Bachhawat Sir:
Group 1 All Subjects of CMA Inter Exam.
Financial Accounting- 210 Hours (approx)
Cost Accounting- 152 Hours(approx)
Laws and Ethics- 150 Hours (approx)
Direct Taxation- 130 Hours (approx)
No. of Lectures
Cost Accounting- 65 (approx)
Financial Accounts- 142 (approx)
Direct Taxation- 70 (approx)
Blend of Hindi and English
All Study Materials will be provided in Hard Copy.
Course Wise -System Specification
Video Runs on Computer / Laptop / Android Mobile (Video Lectures do not run on Apple Devices)
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 8 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 8.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Laws and Ethics
System requirement for running classes for Desktop or Laptop
1. Virus Free Laptop or Desktop. (Not available in Mobile)
2. OS should be Window 7 and above. (Not available in Mac or Linux)
3. Minimum 2 GB RAM required
4. Internet connection is needed during software installation and at the time of password collection in every class.
5. Classes are allowed to run in a single screen only. (Disclaimer: Software will be permanently blocked. If software found more than one screen or External Screen).
System requirement for running classes for Mobile App
1. Available on Android Mobile phones. (Not available in IOS and Windows).
2. Android version should be 4.4.4 or above.
3. Internet connection is needed.
You can view videos on - WINDOWS, ANDROID, IOS, MAC BOOK
Course Wise Views and Validity
Financial Accounting / Cost Accounting / Law & Ethics
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for Dec 22 exams then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till Dec 22 exams.
Each video may be played 2times.
The maximum validity of this course is up to till 3.12.2022
For Academic Query
You will get the contact details to raise academic queries once you are registered for this course
Option 1:Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).