This course has been designed as per CMA Inter Grp -2 Syllabus Exclusively.
Now We have Combo Course of Group 2 CMA Inter Company Audit & Accounts.
Study NON-STOP with SJC, now you willget Unlimited views onCompanyAudit by CA Amit Bachhawat and
Company Accounts by CA Santosh Kumar Sir till your examterm.
Relevant for June 23 attempt.
About the Faculty:CompanyAccountingsubject is taught by Santosh Kumar Sir (CA, CMA).He has Vast Experience Of Teaching Accounts To CA,CMA,CS, B.Com And Academic Students For Last 15 Years. He Has Taught More Than 50,000 Students In His Career. He Has Vast Experience In Practical Working Of Accounting Standards. He Is Also Associated With Many Companies For Providing Practical Training In Accounting Fields.
Introduction Video of CMA Inter Gr-2 Company Accounts by CA Santosh Kumar Sir :
Introduction Video of CMA Inter Gr-2 Audit by CA Amit Bachhawat Sir :
Co.Accounts and Auditing of Group 2- Paper 12 of CMA Inter Exam.
Company Accounts- 133 Hours (approx)
Company Audit- 50 Hours (approx)
Number of Lectures
Company Accounts- 65 (approx)
Company Audit - 35 (approx)
Blend of Hindi and English.
All Study Materials will be provided in Hard Copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 8 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 8.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Company Accounts / Company Audit
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for June 23 exams then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till June 23 exams.
Option 1:Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).