Course : CMA Inter Corporate Accounting New Syllabus By CA Abhimanyyu Agarrwal : June 23 (Unlimited Views / Term wise)
7,500 ₹6,000/- (20% off)
This Live Course has been designed as per New Syllabus CMA Inter Grp -2 Exclusively.
Study NON-STOP with SJC, now you will get Unlimited views on
Corporate Accounting Group 2 by CA Abhimanyyu Agarrwal Sir till your exam term.
New Batch Started From 22nd Dec 2022.
Days: 6 days in a Week (Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat).
Timing: 8 AM to 10.30 AM.
Relevant for June 23 attempt.
Available in F2F, Online Streaming Live, Download Modes.
To avail Full Group 1 Combo Click this link - Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CMA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
About the Faculty: Corporate Accounting subject is taught by Abhimanyyu Agarrwal Sir (CA).His vision is to help students achieve their Goals, by giving them proper knowledge & skills required to do the same. He has been educating & mentoring students since 2008. Till now more than 2,00,000 students have been nurtured by him. His mission is to give quality education & handholding to students in order to make them.
Introducing video of CMA Inter New syllabus Corporate Accounting by CA Abhimanyyu Agarrwal :
Group 2 Cor. A/C of CMA Inter Exam(New Syllabus).
140 hours (approx)
No. of Lectures
Blend of Hindi and English
All Study Materials will be provided in hard copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 10 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 10.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Option 1: Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).