Students already studying GST for Nov Dec 19 term in SJC, need not register separately.
Full recording of this batch is available in Online Streaming mode.
Applicable for Nov '19 & Dec'19 exam.
One Volume of Amendment Booklet will be provided.
*Study Material will be provided in soft copy for Online mode students.
Avail this amendment only if you are appearing in Nov/Dec 19.
13 Hours (Approx)
Views and Validity
You will get two views for each video. One view is counted only after watching 60% of the video.
The second view will be assigned to you only after the first view is exhausted.
The maximum validity of the course is upto 31st Dec 2019.
You can view the classes in one laptop only - the one registered while installation of our software.
Step 1 - After subscribing, go to My Courses from your Dashboard.
Step 2 - Click on Go To Course icon in Action Buttons against the course subscribed.
Step 3 - Watch the video in order of the session.
Step 4 - Download the study material given along the video for reference.
- Introduction Video
- IDT Amendments 1 - Supply
- IDT Amendments 2 - Reverse Charge
- IDT Amendments 3 - Composition Scheme - Part 1
- IDT Amendments 3 - Composition Scheme - Part 2
- IDT Amendments 4 - Exemptions
- IDT Amendments 5 - Registration
- IDT Amendments 6 - Time of Supply
- IDT Amendments 7 - Value of Supply
- IDT Amendments 8 - Input Tax Credit - Part 1
- IDT Amendments 8 - Input Tax Credit - Part 2
- IDT Amendments 9 - Tax Invoice
- IDT Amendments 10 - Accounts and records
- IDT Amendments 11 - Payment of Tax
- IDT Amendments 12 - Returns
- IDT Amendments 13 - Place of Supply
- IDT Amendments 14 - Import and Exports
- IDT Amendments 15 - Job Work
- IDT Amendments 16 - Assessment and Audit
- IDT Amendments 17 - Demand and Recovery
- IDT Amendments 18 - Refunds
- IDT Amendments 14 - Customs
- IDT Amendments 19 - Customs
- IDT Amendments 15 - FTP
- IDT Amendments 20 - FTP