Course : CMA Inter Strategic Management (SM) New Syllabus By CA Satish Sureka : Dec 23 (Unlimited Views / Term wise)
2,500 ₹2,000/- (20% off)
This Live Course has been designed as per New Syllabus CMA Inter Grp -2 Exclusively.
Study NON-STOP with SJC, now you will get Unlimited views on
Strategic Management Group 2 by CA Satish Sureka Sir till your exam term.
New Batch Starting From 4th Jan 2023.
Days: 6 days in a Week (Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat).
Timing: 4 PM to 6 PM.
Relevant for Dec 23 attempt.
Available in F2F, Online Streaming Live, Download Modes.
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CMA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
About the Faculty: SM subject is taught by CA Satish Sureka Sir (CA). He is a Chartered Accountant and an Alumnus, of Don Bosco School, Liluah (West Bengal). He is detailed oriented and focused upon making the students understand a concept in the way that they understand the best. He creates interest and enthusiasm in the subject in such a way that anyone eager to learn, will definitely fall in love with EIS.
His unique way of teaching has enabled the students to retain the lessons in the class itself.
Group 2 SM of CMA Inter Exam(New Syllabus).
20 hours (approx)
No. of Lectures
Blend of Hindi and English
All Study Materials will be provided in hard copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 10 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 10.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for Dec 23 exam then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till Dec 23 exam.
Option 1: Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
1. Refund application from Parent/Guardian to be submitted stating the reason for seeking refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the office will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund.
2. Refund Policy:- [ From the date of purchase or start of 1st class whichever is later]
100% of Course Fees
90% of Course Fees
75% of Course Fees
50% of Course Fees
25% of Course Fees
*No matter how many number of classes you have seen or not.
3. All refund amount will be transferred in the bank accounts of student’s account.
You may wish to choose for –
a) Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b) Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
If you want to change your Phone or Laptop at any time during the validity of the course, It will be allowed only once on payment of ₹ 2,500.
The Validity and Views can not be changed in any circumstances.