6250 ₹5000/- (20% off)
6875 ₹5500/- (20% off)
This course has been designed as per CA Inter Grp -2 Examination Exclusively.
Study NON-STOP with SJC, now you will get Unlimited views on
CA Inter Group 2 Enterprise Information System by CA Satish Sureka Sir till your exam term.
Relevant for Nov 23 Attempt.
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
About the Faculty: EIS subject is taught by CA Satish Sureka Sir (CA). He is a Chartered Accountant and an Alumnus, of Don Bosco School, Liluah (West Bengal). He is detailed oriented and focused upon making the students understand a concept in the way that they understand the best. He creates interest and enthusiasm in the subject in such a way that anyone eager to learn, will definitely fall in love with EIS.
His unique way of teaching has enabled the students to retain the lessons in the class itself.
Watch the Demo Videos of EIS by CA Satish Sureka Sir:
Group 2 EIS of CA Inter Exam.
70 Hours (approx)
No. of Lectures
Blend of Hindi and English
One Volume of Study Materials will be provided in Hard Copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 8 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 8.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Enterprise Information System
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for Nov 23 exams then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till Nov 23 exams.
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at email@example.com. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
1. Refund application from Parent/Guardian to be submitted stating the reason for seeking refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the office will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund.
2. Refund Policy:- [ From the date of purchase or start of 1st class whichever is later]
100% of Course Fees
90% of Course Fees
75% of Course Fees
50% of Course Fees
25% of Course Fees
*No matter how many number of classes you have seen or not.
3. All refund amount will be transferred in the bank accounts of student’s account.
You may wish to choose for –
a) Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b) Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.