Course : CA Inter Financial Management and Economics for Finance By CA Satish Jalan - Batch (23A) Nov 23 (Unlimited Views / Term wise)
This course has been designed as per CA Inter Grp -2 Examination Exclusively.
Now we have COMBO of CA Inter Gr-2 Financial Management and Economics of Finance.
Study NON-STOP with SJC, now you will get Unlimited views on
Financial Management by CA Satish Jalan Sir, Economics by CA Samiksha Sethia Maam till your exam term.
Relevant for Nov 23 Attempt.
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
About the Faculty:
FM and ECO subject is taught by Satish Jalan Sir (CA, CMA (UK), CS).
He simplifies the concepts in a storytelling approach which makes the learning atmosphere fun-loving and light. The concepts delivered in the class are definitely exam focussed as well as they are focused to improve your critical thinking. It also elevates your approach towards your life and its challenges.
We just never deliver a concept by merely reading the material. It's all by creating a situation and develop your thinking abilities. This prepares you in a manner that you are ever ready for your exams. Though, practice is a must to be able to master the concepts.
Introduction Video of CA Inter Gr-2 FM by CA Satish Jalan Sir :
Introduction Video of CA Inter Gr-2 Economics by CA Samiksha Sethia Maam :
Group 2 of CA Inter Exam.
Financial Management - 141 Hours (approx)
Economics- 30 Hours (approx)
No. of Lectures
Financial Management - 70 (approx)
Blend of Hindi and English
Three Volumes of Study Materials will be provided in Hard Copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 10 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 8.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for Nov 23 exam then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till Nov 23 exam.
Option 1: Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at email@example.com. (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
To make a UPI payment for purchasing the course , please follow the steps below:
- Open your UPI-enabled mobile banking app.
- Click on the "UPI Payments" option and select "Send Money".
- Scan the QR Code
- Enter the amount of the course and add a note mentioning - Your Name, Mail ID, Level, Course Name.
- Review the details and click on "Send" to initiate the payment.
- Enter your UPI PIN to confirm the transaction.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
1. Refund application from Parent/Guardian to be submitted stating the reason for seeking refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the office will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund.
2. Refund Policy:- [ From the date of purchase or start of 1st class whichever is later]
100% of Course Fees
90% of Course Fees
75% of Course Fees
50% of Course Fees
25% of Course Fees
*No matter how many number of classes you have seen or not.
3. All refund amount will be transferred in the bank accounts of student’s account.
You may wish to choose for –
a) Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b) Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
If you want to change your Phone or Laptop at any time during the validity of the course, It will be allowed only once on payment of ₹ 2,500.
The Validity and Views can not be changed in any circumstances.