Course : CMA Inter Corporate Accounting New Syllabus By CA Avinash Sancheti : June 23 (1.8 Views / 9 Months)
This course has been designed as per CA Inter Grp -2 New Syllabus Exclusively.
CMA INTER Group 2 Company Accounts by CA Avinash Sancheti Sir.
Relevant for June 23 Attempt.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THE COURSE ??
Regular Practice Course, 3 Mock Test, As Revision Series, Chapterwise Revision Videos.
Company Accounts of CMA Inter Exam.
90 Hours (approx)
No of Lecture
Blend of Hindi and English.
ALL Study Materials will be provided in Hard Copy.
Video Runs on Computer / Laptop / Android Mobile (Video Lectures do not run on Apple Devices)
1. Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic card driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 4.4 and above with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS
Validity: After successful purchase, the course will be valid 270 days.
No of Views: You will get 1.8 views for each video.
Also, you can pause, forward, and rewind the class.
Extension Policy: Validity of Classes can be extended to the next term by paying an additional fees of Rs. 3,000 per subject.
Doubts & Queries- After successful order, student will be added in their respective telegram group where they can raise its doubts & queries
For any course-related queries, call or Whatsapp at 9875523445
- Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
We strictly follow a No Refund Policy. All the Courses are non-refundable.
Read the Terms & Conditions carefully before purchasing the course.
We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
Students from Kolkata need to collect the books from the center.