This course has been designed as per CMA Final New Syllabus (2022) Exclusively.
SFM by CA Satish Jalan Sir.
DT & International Taxation by CA Sanjay Mundhra Sir.
Relevant for June 23 Attempt.
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CMA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognise us for this.
SFM (incl BV) subjects is taught by Satish Jalan Sir (CA, CMA (UK), CS). He is revered for his forte in Costing and FM.
He simplifies the concepts in a story telling approach which makes the learning atmosphere fun loving and light. The concepts delivered in the class are definitely exam focussed as well as they are focussed to improve your critical thinking. It also elevates your approach towards your life and its challenges.
We just never deliver a concept by mere reading the material. Its all by creating a situation and develop your thinking abilities. This prepares you in a manner that you are ever ready for your exams. Though, practice is must to be able to master the concepts.
Thank you for the warm words. We really feel special to have this kind of review from our student - Our exclusive batch for CMA final SCM - 21A. It will pull you to learn and learn the concepts deeply. It will be tough to get out of Costing once you have studied with us.
You have to watch this video to feel what we mean to say about our classes.
SFM andDirect Tax Law & International Taxation of CMA Final (New Syllabus) Exam.
SFM (Incl BV)- 220 Hours (approx)
Direct Taxation- 138 Hours (approx)
Blend of Hindi and English
All Study Materials will be provided in Hard Copy.
Coursewise System Specification:
SFM/ Direct Taxation
1. Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 & 11 with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic card driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
4. Course Validity: 6 Months validity of the course to be provided from the date of activation.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 4.4 and above with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS
You will get 1.5 views for each video. You can watch the videos for 1.5 times as per the video duration. Views depend on the duration of the video which you have watched. If a video is of sixty minutes, you can watch it for ninety minutes by opening it any number of times.
The maximum validity of the course is 2 years from the date when serial key is assigned for your course in your laptop.
Your initial Validity for the Course will be 2 years, once it is exhausted we will increase your validity for further 6 months without any extension fees.
Unlimited Views Valid till 6 months
Option 1:Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will recieve a Start up guide of the course in your registered E-mail ID. You may join the Telegram group of your course by clicking on the link provided in the Start up guide.This is a group of all the students of the course.
You may raise a query among your course mates who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
You can Contact us Over the Phone Calls Or Whatsapp – 9339424951
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
1. Refund application from Parent/Guardian to be submitted stating the reason for seeking refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the office will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund.
2. Refund Policy:- [ From the date of purchase or start of 1st class whichever is later]
100% of Course Fees
90% of Course Fees
75% of Course Fees
50% of Course Fees
25% of Course Fees
*No matter how many number of classes you have seen or not.
3. All refund amount will be transferred in the bank accounts of student’s account.
We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.