This is a course to learn the Basics of Auditing for CA and CMA Inter and Final only.
It can be availed by any student of any course having Auditing subject in their academics.
Step 1 - After subscribing, go to My Courses from your Dashboard.
Step 2 - Click on Go To Course icon in Action Buttons against the course subscribed.
Step 3 - Watch the video in order of the session.
Watch this video -
You can view each video for two times.
A view will be counting only after watching 80% of the video.
There is no validity of the course.
The video will expire once you have used its view.
- Introduction Video
- Why Audit is being conducted?
- How Audit is being conducted?
- Auditor's Independence in Auditing
- True and Fair view of Financial Statement | Reliance Annual Report
- Meaning and Importance of Internal Control in Audit
- Management Assertions in Auditing
- The Difference between TCWG and Management
- Build Your Basics | Auditing | Class-1
- Build Your Basics | Auditing | Class- 2
- Build Your Basics | Auditing | Class 3
- Build Your Basics | Auditing | Class 4