- System Specification for Online mode classes
- In how many Device I can Play the Classes?
- Views and Validity
- Course Queries
- Technical Support
- Payment Option
- Enroll Now
Every class will be conducted Live Online.
Full video backup will be available for each class.
Fill this form and book a free demo class for 14 days before you join: Click Here To Register
Why Join Online Classes with us?
1. Full backup of the Classes at the comfort of your house. You can attend any of the classes as and when required for School Test/ Exam.
2. No waste of time in travelling. Classes start exactly at scheduled time.
3. Comprehensive Material will be delivered to you covering all the popular books reffered in Schools, All Past Paper Questions, Objective Questions.
4. Regular Tests and Mock Exams.
5. Most Importantly, Board Focused Classes. Separate Classes for separate Boards.
How to resolve queries?
a) If you are doing Onlive Live: You can ask your query with the teacher via Live Chat during the class.
b) If you are doing a recorded class: You can book an online meeting with the teacher periodically.
Is there a Separate batch for ISC and CBSE?
Yes, We are providing separate batches for ISC and CBSE.
Mathematics for ISC Board 12th standard
₹15000 ₹7500 (50% Discount is available if you register before 30th Apr 2021)
23rd March 2021 (You will get access to previous classes in Video Backup even if you join late)
Live Class Timing
Friday (5:00 pm to 6:30 pm)
Tuesday (5:00 pm to 6:30 pm)
Hard Copy of the Study materials will be provided by way of courier.
How to ask queries related to Admission?
For any query Call us @ 8100112222 or mail us at email@example.com
Views and Validity:
Classes will be Valid till 31st Mar 2022 or the date of the Board exam whichever is later.
You can watch each class 3 times.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic card driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 4.4 and above with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application in Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
1. One user is allowed to access the application on One windows Laptop and One Android mobile. You may choose to access the application from your Windows laptop or Android mobile or both. 2. Once you install the application on your laptop or mobile, the device gets registered with us. You are not allowed to access the application on another laptop or mobile. 3. For any genuine reason, if you require to access the application in any other devices (other than your registered devices) you need to contact SJC. *Please note: The application cannot be accessed simultaneously on Laptop and Mobile. If you are logged into the application through Windows, you will not be allowed to log in to the Mobile unless you logout from your previous Windows device.
Views and Validity You will get 3 views for each video. You can watch the videos for 3 times as per the video duration. Views depend on the duration of the video which you have watched. If a video is for one hour, you can watch it for Three hours by opening it any number of times. Valid till 31st March 2022
Doubts will be resolved directly during the Live Class in chat mode. For any further doubt, individual doubt sessions can be availed.
Technical Support Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs. Option 2: Email us All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day. Option 3: Contact us You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 7pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only. GST Invoicing: If your fees is being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment. The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish. Refund Policy: We strictly follow a No Refund Policy. Confirm carefully before enrolling. If we are unable to provide you the course then you shall be entitled to refund of your fees subject to convenience charges or other administrative charges as made applicable time to time.