1. Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic card driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 4.4 and above with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS
Cost Group 1 & 2/Fm/Om/SM
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for June 22 exams then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till June 22 exams
You may avail the classes by sending your pen drive/HDD or by bringing your laptop to us.
While enrolling to the course, choose – Own Pen drive Option – for availing the classes in your own Pen drive/HDD/Download option.
Else choose – SJC Pen drive Option.
Cost Group 1 & 2/Fm/Om/Sm
Option 1:Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
Cost Group 1 & 2/Fm/Om/Sm
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at email@example.com. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 7pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
We strictly follow a No Refund Policy. Confirm carefully before enrolling.
If we are unable to provide you the course then you shall be entitled to refund of your fees subject to convenience charges or other administrative charges as made applicable time to time.
You may wish to choose for –
a)Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b)Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
If you want to change your Phone or Laptop at any time during the validity of the course, It will be allowed only once on payment of ₹ 2,500.
The Validity and Views can not be changed in any circumstances.