This is a course to learn the Basics of Costing.
It can be availed by any student of any course having Costing subject in their academics.
5 hrs 30 mins
Step 1 - After subscribing, go to My Courses from your Dashboard.
Step 2 - Click on Go To Course icon in Action Buttons against the course subscribed.
Step 3 - Watch the video in order of the session.
You can view the course for one time.
A view will be counting only after watching 80% of the video.
There is no validity of the course.
The video will expire once you have used its view.
- Introduction Video
- Cost vs Expenses
- Cost Control & Cost Reduction
- Techniques Of Costing
- Primary And Secondary Packing
- Cost Allocation - Centre - Absorption
- Responsibility Centre
- Cost Object, Direct and Indirect Costs
- What is Cost Unit
- Shortage of Material at Stores
- Why we study standard costing
- Standard Cost vs Budgeted Cost
- Cross Implication of Material Variances
- Cross Implication of Labour Variances
- Notional cost vs Imputed cost
- Product Cost and Period Cost
- Incremental Cost and Variable Cost
- Controllable and Uncontrollable Cost
- Fixed And Variable Cost
- Explicit Cost and Implicit Cost
- Committed And Discretionary Fixed Cost
- What is Value Added
- Opportunity Cost
- Components of Budgetary Control
- Budgetary Control
- Functional Budget
- Centralised & Decentralised Stores Keeping
- Imprest System Of Stores
- Mat Purchase Procedure
- Material Storage Procedure
- Materials FSND Analysis
- Materials VED Analysis
- Waste,Scrap, Spoilage Defective
- Activity Based Management & Activity Based Budgeting