Full recording of Material Cost is available.
Applicable for Dec 22 exam.
MRP: ₹2334/- ₹1750/- 25% off
Why Chapterwise Course?
1. No need to buy a full course if you want only a particular chapter.
2. You can save the extra cost if you are facing difficulty in some of the chapters only.
3. You will get the same study mat and classes in chapter-wise format just like you get in the regular course.
4. If you are not sure of our classes, take one chapter and decide.
What will you get with this course?
1. Study material in pdf
2. Video Classes of Chapter
3. Homework Solutions - PDF / Videos of the Chapter
4. Revision Material in PDF with Video Solution
5. Online Quiz of the Chapter
- Watch this video to know about the subject:
Available in Download Mode.
You may watch the lectures on your Windows Laptop or Android Mobile. Please note that you can watch on any one device at a time.
Motorola and rooted android devices are not supported.
Material Cost of Cost Accounting of ICMAI Inter Exam.
No of Classes
Blend of Hindi and English.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic card driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 4.4 and above with a minimum of 2 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Views and Validity
You will get 2 views for each video.
The maximum validity of the course is 30 Days from the date when the serial key is assigned for your course on your laptop.
Option 1: Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will recieve a Startup guide of the course in your registered E-mail ID. You may join the Telegram group of your course by clicking on the link provided in the Startup guide. This is a group of all the students of the course.
You may raise a query among your course mates who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number - 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 7 pm) or take a suitable time to call. Also save our Whatsapp Number for further updates or any queries - 8100 11 2222
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise Support from your dashboard or from the My Course Section, after logging into the website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at email@example.com. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30 pm). All emails received during off working time shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 7pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
We strictly follow a No Refund Policy. Confirm carefully before enrolling.
If we are unable to provide you the course then you shall be entitled to refund of your fees subject to convenience charges or other administrative charges as made applicable time to time.
Mode of playing the videos
The videos can be played from our personalized software having all the latest features to do your course effectively. The installation guide and tutorials of the features of the software are shared along with the course package.
Though initial configuration, activation of the chapter, and some other features need an internet connection, no internet connection is required for playing the videos. The details of the same are elaborated in the software tutorials.
Damage or Format of Laptop
If due to unavoidable reasons, your laptop is damaged or needs to be formatted, you need to raise support with suitable evidence from your dashboard on the website, so that we can assist you to resume your classes.
Transfer to new Laptop
We are reluctant to transfer the software to new laptop. However, in case of complete breakdown or laptop being taken over from your office, a reasonable evidence needs to be sent to us to consider your case and transfer the software to new laptop.
You are not allowed to connect your laptop to any external tv or projector.
Avoid infringement of videos or pdf files given along with the course package in any manner. If tracked, your account may be permanently disabled with forfeiture of your fees.
For any further queries please contact us on our landline no. 033-4059-3800 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduction Video
- Material Costing Chapterwise