EXCLUSIVE BATCH FOR CA INTER STUDENTS
Cost & Management A/c course by CA Satish Jalan Sir
Use coupon SJC15 to grab this Discount as:
9,000 ₹7,650/- (15% off)
10,000 ₹8,500/- (10% off)
Applicable for Nov 22 exam.
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
About the Faculty:
Cost and Management Accounting subject is taught by Satish Jalan Sir (CA, CMA (UK), CS). He is revered for his forte in Costing and FM.
He simplifies the concepts in a storytelling approach which makes the learning atmosphere fun-loving and light. The concepts delivered in the class are definitely exam focussed as well as they are focused to improve your critical thinking. It also elevates your approach towards your life and its challenges.
We just never deliver a concept by merely reading the material. It's all by creating a situation and develop your thinking abilities. This prepares you in a manner that you are ever ready for your exams. Though, practice is a must to be able to master the concepts.
Watch this video to know more about the subject:
Highlights of the new batch are -
1. Every Saturday we will Summarise/revise the whole week's classes.
2. All questions from ICAI New Syllabus resources only.
3. All question's sources are duly marked beside each question.
4. The portions that are for knowledge purposes have been highlighted separately so that you do not stress much upon them before your exam.
5. All questions synchronized in one place. No need of referring to multiple books for the same chapter, unless more new questions are added by ICAI until your exam term.
6. More real-world examples.
7. Referring to ICAI Mat periodically in the class to retaliate and to cover up any left-outs.
8. Personalised one-to-one online meeting sessions.
9. Continuous pestering of exam scoring points for the answers given by ICAI.
You may watch the lectures on your Windows Laptop or Android Mobile. Please note that you can watch on any one device at a time.
Motorola and rooted android devices are not supported.
Cost and Management Accounting of ICAI Inter Exam.
No. of Classes
88 Classes (Approx)
184 hours (Approx)
Blend of Hindi and English.
Three Volumes of Study Material in Hard Copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 8 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 8.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Costing & Management Accounting
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for Nov 22 exams then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till Nov 22 exams.
Option 1: Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will recieve a Start up guide of the course in your registered E-mail ID. You may join the Telegram group of your course by clicking on the link provided in the Start up guide.This is a group of all the students of the course.
You may raise a query among your course mates who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number - 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10 am to 6pm) or take a suitable time to call.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise Support from your dashboard or from the My Course Section, after logging into the website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at email@example.com. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
We strictly follow a No Refund Policy. Confirm carefully before enrolling.
If we are unable to provide you the course then you shall be entitled to refund of your fees subject to convenience charges or other administrative charges as made applicable time to time.
You may wish to choose for –
a) Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b) Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
Mode of playing the videos
The videos can be played from our personalized software having all the latest features to do your course effectively. The installation guide and tutorials of the features of the software are shared along with the course package.
Though initial configuration, activation of chapters and some other features need internet connection, no internet connection is required for playing the videos. The details of the same is elaborated in the software tutorials.
Some portion of your course may be made available through our online LMS, which you can access from your registered laptop or mobile devices with limited views.
Damage or Format of Laptop
If due to unavoidable reasons, your laptop is damaged or needs to be formatted, you need to raise a support with suitable evidence from your dashboard in the website, so that we can assist you to resume your classes.
Transfer to new Laptop
We are reluctant to transfer the software to new laptop. However, in case of complete breakdown or laptop being taken over from your office, a reasonable evidence needs to be sent to us to consider your case and transfer the software to new laptop.
Can I be transferred to Pen Drive Mode or Video at any other centre?
Transfer from one mode to another is not permitted under any circumstances.
You are not allowed to connect your laptop to any external tv or projector.
Avoid infringement of videos or pdf files given along with the course package in any manner. If tracked, your account may be permanently disabled with forfeiture of your fees.
This facility may be available at an extra fees.
For any further queries please contact us on our landline no. 033-4059-3800 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org