Enter One Time Password to proceed
- Course Details
- Examination Related Questions
- FAQs Exemptions Related
- General Queries
- Course Fees
- Views and Validity
- System Specification
- About the Faculty
- Students Review
- Payment Option
- Enroll Now
UK Certified Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)- International Course by NAVKAR
1. The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute, formed in 1904.
2. It is the global professional accounting body offering the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification.
3. World's largest growing accounting association.
4. Presence and acceptance in 180 Countries.
5. 2,00,000 Members and 92 offices world wide 5,03,000 Students
6. Globally Recognized in over 78 markets and has more than 80 international accountancy body partnerships.
7. ACCA qualification is a great way to build a career in Accounts and finance.
8. Students can pursue this along with their graduation.
9. Students pursuing ACCA can:
(a) earn a Diploma/Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business and go on to earn an ACCA Member status,
(b) earn a BSc. (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University,
(c) get an MSc in Professional Accountancy awarded by University of London.
1. What are the eligibility criteria for UK ACCA course?
To appear for the ACCA course examination a candidate should have
(a) Qualified the 10+2 exams from commerce stream and have passed in 5 subjects,
(b) Best An aggregate of 65% in Mathematics/Accounts and English and a minimum of 50% in other subjects,
(c) 3 years of relevant work experience (before, during, or after participation the ACCA Course).
To become an ACCA affiliate, you have to pass exams in 13 ACCA papers across 3 levels, complete an ethics module online exam, and gain 3 years of relevant work experience. (before, during, or after participation the ACCA Course).
Does Navkar provides classes in GD/PD?
Timings of the Live Classes?
12 pm to 6 pm
1. Knowledge(L1) = 115 hours (3 papers)
2. Skills(L2) = 275 - 300 hours (6 papers)
3. Professional(L3) = by March 22 (4 papers)
Kaplan (hard copies provided).
1. What is entry level examination or FIA in ACCA ?
ACCA offers a range of foundation-level certificates and diplomas - collectively referred to as Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) - which provide an entry point for anyone new to accounting and finance and who doesn't meet the minimum entry requirements for the ACCA Qualification.
2. ACCA course duration?
It takes 2 years to complete all the exams of the ACCA course and 3 years of work experience. If the candidate has prior work experience, he can complete the ACCA course in 2 years.
3. How many levels are there in UK ACCA?
There are 3 levels of examination :
(a) The Applied Knowledge Level- The Applied Knowledge exam provides the students with a broad introduction to the world of finance and develop essential understanding and techniques in accounting.
(b) The Applied Skills Level -The Applied Skills exam is built on existing knowledge and understanding and develops strong, broad and practical finance skills required for future strategic professional accountant in any sector or industry.
(c) The Strategic Professional Level - The Strategic Professional exam prepare students for future leadership positions. It will develop their strategic vision using a unique blend of technical, ethical and professional skills. Students can specialise in areas that best suit your career ambitions. They must complete both Essentials exams and choose two of the Options(SBL & SBR)
4. How many papers are there in each level?
There are total 13 papers in UK ACCA exam.
5. What are the paper's name?
(a) Applied Knowledge Level :
F1 - Business & Technology (BT)
F2 - Management Accounting (MA)
F3 - Financial Accounting (FA)
(b) The Applied Skills Level :
F4 - Corporate and Business Law (LW)
F5 - Performance Management (PM)
F6 - Taxation (TX)
F7 - Financial Reporting (FR)
F8 - Audit and Assurance (AA)
F9 - Financial Management (FM)
(c) The Strategic Professional Level :
P1- Strategic Business Leader(SBL)
P2- Strategic Business Reporting(SBR)
Any two out of the following:
P3- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
P4- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
P5- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
P6- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
6. Job Types?
4. Management Consultant,
5.Chief Financial Officer,
7.Chartered Accountant, etc.
Average UK ACCA salary overall is INR 8 LPA
8. Employment Areas / Fields.
9. Top Recruiters.
6.Grant Thornton LLP,
1. The ACCA exams pattern.
The ACCA exams pattern has 2 parts:
(a) Computer based, &
(b) Paper based.
(which includes MCQs & Scenario based questions)
2. The ACCA exams structure.
1. Papers F1, F2, F3 and F4 are Computer based objective exams on demand and can be taken throughout
100% MCQs — (2 × 50 questions)
You can give those by booking your exams at any of the centers.
On-demand CBEs allows for flexibility in your studies as you can set them at any time of the year. Also, your results are displayed immediately at the end of the exam and uploaded to your account within 72 hours.
2. Papers from F5 to F9 contains:
60% MCQs- It is divided into two sections:
Section A: 2× 15 questions
Section B: Each of the 3 scenario questions has 15 numbers.
Each scenario has 5 MCQs under it. 40 Long Answer Questions: A scenario will be given and 3 to 4 questions will be asked on this basis.
3. P1 - P6 are paper based exams.
The ACCA SBL paper consists of a single question (100% scenario-based questions)
Section A: A case study of 50 marks will be given
and 4-5 questions will be asked on it.
Section B: Each will be given 3 cases of 25 marks. Have to try 2 out of 3. of 100 marks which gets sub divided into various questions of varied marks.
3. How many exam windows/cycles are there in each year?
1. For all paper-based exams, ACCA has four exam cycles which fall in the months of March, June, September, and December.
2. You can choose how you study, how often you sit for your exams.You can even appear for one paper at a time every 3 months.
4. How many papers, can I write per attempt?
You can appear for a maximum of 4 exams in 1 attempt.
5. How many maximum number of exams/papers can be written in one calender year?
Maximum exams which one can write in one calendar year are 8.
6. Exam centres in India?
2. New Delhi
7. Passing Marks in each subject?
50 out of 100.
8. Is exam reschedule is possible?
9. When results are declared?
Results are declared on the spot.
10. What is the time duration in exam for each subject?
Paper F1 to F4 = 4 papers out of 13
2. BCOM + CA INTER (BOTH GROUPS)
Paper F1 to F4, F6, F8 = 6 papers out of 13
3. Qualified CA
Paper F1 to F9 = 9 papers out of 13
4. Qualified CS
Paper F4 = 1 paper out of 13
5. US CPA:
Paper F1 TO F6, F8 & F9 = 8 papers out of 13
Note : Exemption fees = Rs. 7,000
1. What is the difference between CA and ACCA ?
2. Are both CA and ACCA considered equivalent in the Big 4?
Considering that both ACCA and CA certifications entail a similar curriculum and training, they are both considered more or less equivalent in terms of knowledge and qualification in the Big 4.
Salary Rs. 5 to 6 LPA FOR BOTH.
3. CA + ACCA articleship?
After CA no artricleship is required.
4. What is the official ACCA Body registration fee structure?
The initial registeration cost is 79 pound, while the yearly subscription costs about 112 pound.
5. Are ACCA subjects similar to CA subjects?
With the exception of Taxation and Law, CA and ACCA subjects have overlapping concepts such as Accounting (IFRS & Ind- AS), Auditing, Financial Management, Cost Accounting.
6. ACCA vs CMAS.
ACCA registration fees?
Initial registration = Rs. 9000 approx.
Re-registration = Rs. 9000 approx.
Annual subscription 2022 (An annual subscription fee is due each year to keep your student status active) = Rs. 11,700 approx.
ACCA exam fees?
Rs. 14000/- per subject.
Total Cost of the course?
Will be around 3.5 Lakhs.
Navkar fee structure?
Recorded + Live = Rs. 20,000/- per subject.
Recorded = Rs. 15,000/- per subject
(faculties will be in touch)
How many views of each classes?
Duration of the course?
Validity of the classes?
Upto 1 year.
Extension of the classes?
Extensions can be done at minimal charges.
It operates in Android, Windows, iPhone, Mac.
1. You are about to make a decision that will shape up your future. We are your partners & promise to support you in this incredible international professional journey. When you choose to do ACCA with Navkar ACCA Global, you choose a life full of opportunities. You will become a strategic, forward thinking finance professional that the world needs. All the doors to an exciting, rewarding career will open that will lead you wherever you want to fly.
2.Navkar ACCA Global, is an initiative of Navkar Institute for CA, which will be your backbone for international professional studies. Our brand Navkar, cumulatively has the experience of teaching 1 million hours in financial courses from around the world. Navkar institute has served more than 1 lac students till date for their career aspirations in the field of finance and accounting. Navkar ACCA Global is a one stop solution for all the needs of students for getting ACCA qualification.
4. Why choose us (NAVKAR)?
1. 100 Qualified Faculty.
2. 100 Employer connect.
3. 100,000+ Happy students.
4. 100 % placements.
5. Strong Knowledge - Base Universally explored & most updated study material.
6. International Credibility - Trusted by more than 100,000 students for their need of financial courses.
7. Qualified Teachers - More than 1 million hours of cumulative teaching experience.
8. Short Course Duration - ACCA can be completed in 1.5 to 3 years .
1. Shubham Patel - Hello Everyone, I am Shubham patel currently studying in 12th standard. I started my journey for ACCA in 11th std and recently cleared first paper of ACCA, Financial accounting. It was possible because of support of Faculties of Navkar Institute. With the help of video lectures, exhaustive materials, exam support and doubt solving lecture, I was able to clear this exam. I am grateful to Navkar Institute for helping me in my career.
2. Druv Sukhadia - Hello friends, I am dhruv sukhadia currently studying in 12th standard. Recently I have cleared Financial accounting in this pandemic situation because of the help of Navkar institute, as we got video lectures, exam kit solving lectures, doubt solving support from the faculties. It helped us a lot. Thank you Navkar Institute.
3.Nami Shah - Hello Everyone, I am Nami shah studying in 12th standard. I have started my ACCA in 11th standard. During 11th standard, I completed Financial Accounting of foundation level with 67%. Recently have also cleared Business and Technology with 69%. In this pandemic also navkar supported me by providing online video lecture which was very useful to me. I am very much thankful to all faculties of Navkar Institute for providing all support.
4.Rushabh Shah - Hello Everyone, My name is Rushabh shah. I have recently cleared two papers of ACCA with the help of Navkar Institute. In this pandemic situation, we were provided video lectures and doubt solving support which helped us a lot. Once again I would like to thank Navkar Institute.