Course : CMA Inter Cost Accounting Old Syllabus by CA Satish Jalan : (Batch No 22A) June 23 (Unlimited Views / Term wise)
Download Mode:11250₹9000/- (20% off)
Pendrive Mode: 12500₹10000/- (20% off)
This course has been designed as per CMA Inter Grp -1 Examination Exclusively.
StudyNON-STOP withSJC, now you will getUnlimited views on
Cost Accounting Group 1 by CA Satish Jalan Sir till your exam term.
Relevant for June 23 Attempt.
CMA Inter Costing Introduction Video:
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CMA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
About the Faculty:
Cost Accounting subject is taught by Satish Jalan Sir (CA, CMA (UK), CS). He is revered for his forte in Costing and FM.
He simplifies the concepts in a storytelling approach which makes the learning atmosphere fun-loving and light. The concepts delivered in the class are definitely exam focussed as well as they are focused to improve your critical thinking. It also elevates your approach towards your life and its challenges.
We just never deliver a concept by merely reading the material. It's all by creating a situation and develop your thinking abilities. This prepares you in a manner that you are ever ready for your exams. Though, practice is a must to be able to master the concepts.
Introduction Video of CMA Inter Gr-1 Cost Accounting :
Cost Accounting Group 1 of CMA Inter Exam.
No. of Lectures
Blend of Hindi and English
Four Numbers of Study Material will be provided in hard copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 8 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 8.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Cost Accounting Gr 1
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for June 23 exam then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till June 23 exam.
Cost Accounting Gr 1
Option 1:Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will be added to our Telegram group of this batch. It is a student group of all the students of the course. You may raise a query among your friends who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Sir will also be present in the group as a moderator and support our queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your Sir, book a call with us at our helpline number or take a suitable time to call.
Cost Accounting Gr 1
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
1. Refund application from Parent/Guardian to be submitted stating the reason for seeking refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the office will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund.
2. Refund Policy:- [ From the date of purchase or start of 1st class whichever is later]
100% of Course Fees
90% of Course Fees
75% of Course Fees
50% of Course Fees
25% of Course Fees
*No matter how many number of classes you have seen or not.
3. All refund amount will be transferred in the bank accounts of student’s account.
You may wish to choose for –
a)Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b)Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
If you want to change your Phone or Laptop at any time during the validity of the course, It will be allowed only once on payment of ₹ 2,500.
The Validity and Views can not be changed in any circumstances.