Course : CMA Inter Company Audit Old Syllabus By CA Samiksha Sethia - Batch (20A) June 23 (Unlimited Views / Term wise)
Download Mode:4375₹3500/- (20% off)
Pendrive Mode: 5000₹4000/- (20% off)
This course has been designed as per CMA Inter Grp -2 Examination Exclusively.
StudyNON-STOP withSJC, now you will getUnlimited views on
Company Audit Group 2 by CA Samiksha Sethia Maam till your exam term.
Relevant for June 23 Attempt.
SJC is known for its heartful spirit of keeping students as their first priority.
For CMA aspirants, we are very much committed to cover 100% of their syllabus in all the subjects we teach and our students recognize us for this.
About the Faculty: Company Auditsubject is taught by Samiksha Sethia Mam (CA). She is a teacher by passion and Chartered Accountant by profession and a rank holder in St. Xaviers College, Kolkata, she is also a well-known faculty of Auditing and Assurance & Economics at SJC Institute, Kolkata.
Watch this video for the details of the subject :
Click here to watch Demo Lectures -
Available in SJC Pendrive and Download mode
You may watch the lectures on your Windows Laptop or Android Mobile. Please note that you can watch on any one device at a time.
Motorola and rooted android devices are not supported.
Section B: Auditing of Group 2- Paper 12 of CMA Inter Exam.
55 hours (approx)
Blend of Hindi and English.
One Volume of Study Material will be provided in Hard Copy.
System Requirements for Windows Application
1. Windows 8 & above with the latest updates.
2. Supported on Laptop (64 bit) only. The application will not run on desktops.
3. 4GB RAM and Minimum 100 MB hard disk space.
4. Graphic minimum 1.2 GHz driver up to date.
5. Media features and windows media player should be available.
6. Some AMD processors are not supported.
System Requirements for Android Application
1. Application is supported in Android version 8.0 and above with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
2. You may also access the application on Android tablets but some models might not be supported. We recommend you to use the application on Android Mobile devices only.
3. iOS/MacBook: This application is not supported in iPhone/iPad/MacBook. However, the windows application can run in a MacBook with Windows OS.
Unlimited Views Valid till exam term
You can watch the videos an unlimited number of times till your exam term. For example, you have opted for June 23 exam then you can watch the video an unlimited number of times till June 23 exam
Option 1:Telegram Group
Once you enroll for the course, you will recieve a Start up guide of the course in your registered E-mail ID. You may join the Telegram group of your course by clicking on the link provided in the Start up guide.This is a group of all the students of the course.
You may raise a query among your course mates who are always eager to help you and you may also come forward to help them. Your Ma'am will also be present in the group as a moderator and support your queries in case of need.
Option 2: Book a Call
If you wish to talk to your faculty, book a call with us at our helpline number 033-4059-3800 or take a suitable time to call.
Option 1: Raise a Support from your Dashboard
Raise a Support from your dashboard or from My Course Section, after logging into website. We will respond to you within 48 hrs.
Option 2: Email us
All technical queries for playing the classes are to be sent only at email@example.com. (Mon to Sat – 10.30 am to 6.30pm). All emails received during off working time, shall be responded on next working day.
Option 3: Contact us
You may contact at our helpline number – 033 4059 3800 (Mon to Sat – 10am to 6pm).
Payment options: You can enroll by online payment only.
If your fees are being sponsored by any GST registered firm/company, you may choose to avail GST invoicing while making payment.
The onus of availing the credit of GST rests completely on the entity whose detail you furnish.
1. Refund application from Parent/Guardian to be submitted stating the reason for seeking refund. The date of submission of written application for refund at the office will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund.
2. Refund Policy:- [ From the date of purchase or start of 1st class whichever is later]
100% of Course Fees
90% of Course Fees
75% of Course Fees
50% of Course Fees
25% of Course Fees
*No matter how many number of classes you have seen or not.
3. All refund amount will be transferred in the bank accounts of student’s account.
You may wish to choose for –
a)Collect from Centre – While booking, select the centre name from where you wish to collect the course package.
b)Delivery - We will deliver the package to your address within 7 working days of placing the order, subject to any situation beyond our control or technical challenges.
If you change your device Phone or Laptop at any time during the validity of the course, It is allowed only on payment of ₹ 2,500 for each change. The Validity and Views will not be increased in this case.