- Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) between the applicant andSJC Institute LLP. The Agreement constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between theSJC Institute LLP and the student in reference to all matters herein referred to, all previous discussions, promises, representations and understandings relative thereto, if any, had between the parties hereto, being herein merged. All student services are being provided through SJC Institute LLP . Before completing the registration process, students are required to go through and understand the contents of the program/Course, SJC Institute LLP obligations as stated in this document and required to sign below as a token of acceptance.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS
- Any candidate who wishes to register for Course(s) atSJC Institute LLP has to pay the applicable Course Fee upon demand. Full course fee is mentioned on the course description. Payments should be made either by online Payment Gateway on SJC website or by cheque or demand draft favouring “SJC Institute LLP” payable at your local city.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. However, fee may be refunded only if the center fails to start a Course (not applicable for forcemajeure instances).
METHODOLOGY, SCHEDULES & ATTENDANCE
- All Courses here have different start and end dates. There are also some free courses. The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed any time. The access to any of the free course may be withdrawn as per discretion of the management.
- There is an inhouse study material to assist in teaching the course given in hard copy to students of Live class and Pen Drive Class. However, there can be additional soft copies mailed or required to be downloaded from the website for which the student needs to follow class updates.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and give tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- SJC Institute LLP delivery and schedule may encounter disruption/cancellationdue to technical, natural or any other reasons beyond control.
- Students has no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to him, to a third party. The copyright of SJC INSTITUTE LLP’s Tests and Study Material remains with SJC. INSTITUTE LLP and may not be quoted or received without explicit permission fromSJC INSTITUTE LLP.
- ID Cards are issued to students upon registration. Students are responsible to collect the same from the Centre.
- Entry to the Course shall be regulated by ID cards. Students must carry ID cards with them at all times during the class and produce it upon request.
- Students are required to mark their attendance into Register provided by the Center.
- Students are advised not to carry any valuables to thecentreand the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Students are expected to keep utmost level of discipline, while they are in thecentrepremises. A student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student examination, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of SJC INSTITUTE LLP from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
- Student should not involve in damaging or defacingcentre’sProperty. Equipments and Facilities available at the centre. Students are expected to behave responsibility and help SJC INSTITUTE LLP for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipments available at the centre.
- Student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans atintimidatorylanguage while they are present at the centre.
- Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the class rooms.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the class rooms. Students should keep their mobile phone on silent mode. Centers are empowered to withhold/ confiscate in the interest of other students.
- SJC Institute LLP may levy suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of center guidelines.
- There is no facility of transfer of any student to next term or to another centre or from online to live class or from live class to recorded class or from recorded class to pen drive class.
- In case of extreme reasons, management may permit transfer to next term and in such case, the difference in the Course fee, upon transfers shall be paid by the student additionally.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes.
- WhileSJC INSTITUTE LLP Courses are aimed at enhancing academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the classes. Merely joining at SJC INSTITUTE LLP does not assure high marks.
WEBSITE USAGE & VIDEO ARCHIVES
- Student must ensure a valid email id is provided. The user id and password for website access will have to be created by the user during sign up process.
- Video Access or Mock Tests are for limited access and can be priced as per management discretion.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
- Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided bySJC INSTITUTE LLP or changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated on Centre’s notice Board or through the websitewww.sjc.co.in or through the Android APP of SJC Institute.
- If there is any classcancellationor change in the schedule of the program, shall be informed to the student by mail/SMS/update on APP or Website.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time. SJC doesn’t have any responsibility for damages caused on not receiving the updates.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In order to improve the quality of services provided to students,SJC INSTITUTE LLP actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services time to time.
- Students/Parents can approach the Class Coordinator/Centre manger, with their queries for assistance guidance.
- SJC INSTITUTE LLP reserves the right to take disciplinary action, including suspension of the students from the classes and deactivation of online account on SJC’s website in case the student is found not following any rules and regulations at thecentre.
- SJC Institute LLP decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
I have read & understand the above and I am aware of the services SJC INSTITUTE LLP shall provide to the students. I have also understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part. I am also aware that the conduct of CA/CMA/CS exam is subject to ICAI/ICMAI/ICSI policies & regulations. In case of any decision of authorities to cancel/alter exams/pattern of the exams, I understand that I am eligible for any refund of the Fee paid. I hereby declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “Student Guidelines” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times. I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by SJC INSTITUTE LLP with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.